A while ago, we talked about “Project Manager Health Lines“, specifically financial health. We’ll quickly go through client relationship.
More and more, project managers are expected to be client facing, not relaying messages to the account team or upper management. We are expected to fully communicate the project needs with all stakeholders. These things include:
- Client on-boarding
- Templates and documentation
- Communications plans (project & oversight)
- Client status reporting
- Client RACI (as it relates to project reviews, approvals and directions)
- Input brief, review, handoff processes
- Client tools & extranets such as workspace or Basecamp
- Client provided guidelines(legal, medical, branding, style guides, etc.
Anything you can add to this list?